The new era of payments is now digital currency.
In a span of few years, bitcoin will be the new form of payment.
When it comes to dealing with bitcoin, Coinbase is one such app that comes to mind.
However, due to the high-end fees and restrictions on wallet keys, multiple users are looking for Coinbase alternatives.
To make this process easy, we have created the top 5 Coinbase alternatives you can get started with right now.
Top 5 Coinbase Alternatives In 2021
- Offers low transaction fees
- The app is now available to the USA users
- They provide multiple coins for trading such as BTC, BCC, ETH, DOGE, and more
- To get started with this app, users have to mandatory purchase bitcoin in the starting itself
- Since they don’t practice confirming coins that are listed on the exchanges, users have claimed to experience heavy losses
- For a beginner, this app is easy to get started with
- Has a user-friendly interface
- They provide only limited ALT coins for their users
- The customer service process can be better
3. Local bitcoins
- Provides great security measures to safeguard their user’s activities
- Has lesser errors in their application
- For a beginner, this tool can be difficult to get started with
- The design of the interface needs to be updated
- User-friendly interface
- Has a regular payout process
- Customer support is very slow and less responsive to their users
- If a user wishes to withdraw from the application, the process can be very tedious and time-consuming
- Payout process is difficult
- Easy application for beginners to gets started with
- The applications continue to improve and be updated at all times
- Once signed up with the application, users receive multiple annoying emails which cannot be subscribed out from
- The customer support is poor and slow
Coinbase is a great tool but when it comes to affordability and diversity, users would prefer a better tool.
You now have the complete list of the top Coinbase alternatives.
When do you plan to get started with it?