ThinkGeek was home to merchandises that best describes the geek culture.
The reason for its popularity since its existence in 1999 was because all the merchandise was licensed from fantasy media works and science fiction.
To name the popular are The Big Bang Theory, Star Wars, and more.
But in the latest news, ThinkGeek had to shut down its operations and this resulted in multiple fans being disappointed.
If you’re one of those many fans who are wondering how you can get similar merchandise to what ThinkGeek provides, we have a complete list.
We have curated a list of the ThinkGeek alternatives below to get started.
5 ThinkGeek Alternatives To Consider In 2021
- Wholesales 15000+ licensed products
- Simple to find a Hollywood or movie-related products
- Doesn’t offer free return and exchanges
- Doesn’t offer any financing options such as Afterpay and more
- Offers 100+ million products on its website
- Offers affordable pricing options
- Users have claimed no late or no refund option being available
- Delivery timings are uncertain
- Exhibits only 5-star rating products
- Does not necessarily exhibit low cost priced products
- Users who visit this website might not be available to identify which products are from Amazon
- Since they exhibit only 5-star rating products, the prices would also be high
- Considered the second-best website after ThinkGeek
- Eliminates exhibiting any product which is mundane
- Doesn’t allow returns for its products
- Multiple users complained about the sizes they received, either it was too big or too small
- Provides a dedicated section for ‘bacon’ lovers
- Users can expect to see trendy products in NeatoShop product collections
- When it comes to the delivery of their product, users shouldn’t expect immediate delivery
- Multiple users have received faulty or defective pieces of clothing initially
While ThinkGeek stills remains a top favourite, the closing down of its operations provided its competitors to take hold.
Now you have the complete list of ThinkGeek alternatives to try out in 2021, what will your choice be?